Throughout this three-day in person training, learn from experts and affiliate leaders about project management, NEW HFHI building standards, and resilient building techniques. The program concludes with an opportunity to apply this knowledge through building the walls of a Habitat home at the Capitol Building in Austin. Registration includes: hotel room for two nights, breakfast and lunch all three days, daily coffee, tea, and snacks, and a two-day workshop led by Amy Anselm and FORTIFIED followed by the wall build at the Capitol in Austin.
What Will You Learn?
- Construction Project Management Workshop
- NEW Habitat International Building Standards for 2024
- Affiliate Panel Discussion
- Resilient Building Techniques
- Apply all that you learned as you build the walls for a Habitat Home on the South Steps of the Capitol Building in Austin!
Welcome to Certificate of Construction Project Management
Day One: Project Management and Building Standards
Day Two: Resilient Building Techniques with FORTIFIED
Day Three: Capitol Build