Reading People Under a Mask: Strategies for Effective Communication
About CourseWith meetings moving online, social-distancing precautions being implemented, and masks becoming mandatory, COVID-19 has greatly impacted how we communicate and interact with others. Throughout this course, Matt Price, Ph.D. and Lynda Ann Price, M.A.T will dive into the various forms of communication and how to best interact with others in our new normal.
What Will I Learn?
- Define non-verbal communication and the six universal expressions.
- Discuss how masks disrupt our communication.
- Establish strategies for communicating effectively while wearing a mask.
- Learn tips for making virtual connection meaningful.
- Review facial expressions, hand gestures, and body language.
Topics for this course