- Ground transportation – rental car, mileage, parking, train, taxi, uber, etc.
- Conference/ Training Registration fee/ReStore University Training/Competent Person Safety
- Training provided by other organizations such as Housing Assistance Council, NeighborWorks, etc
- Travel for a subject matter expert to perform training.
Who is Eligible and is there a Maximum Amount?
- HFH staff or volunteers (board members, construction volunteers, committee volunteers)
- Community partner if you are participating in NR
- Maximum scholarship per attendee – $1000 with receipts – no food.
- Maximum number of attendees per affiliate 6. Beyond 6 attendees would need approval from CB and rural team.
How do I Apply for the Rural Training Scholarship?
- Complete Scholarship Request form and receive HFHI approval.
- You have 30 days from the event to submit the reimbursement form and receipts.