As a Habitat for Humanity affiliate, you know donations don’t always cover expenses, so we rely on grants.
Have you found a great funding opportunity but don’t have the time or staff support to complete the requirements of the grant application? Habitat Texas now offers grant writing services to help you to obtain new and diverse funding opportunities.
Whether you just don’t have the time, the experience, or capacity Habitat Texas can help.
We fill in your resource gaps and write compelling grants quickly.
Working collaboratively we can write the entire request, including budgets, or let us work on certain sections, like improving your narrative.
- Assistance with Letters of Intent
- Budget planning
- Proposal planning and development
- Assistance with needs assessments
- Program model development
- Creation of management plans
- Evaluation design
- Completion of required grant submission forms
- Review of your draft narrative, specific sections, or the entire proposal
We embrace the team approach and will work collaboratively with you to develop a program model that meets the strategic goals of your affiliate and aligns with prospective funders’ priorities.
Email us at email@example.com to get started on your grant opportunity today.